RENEWALS FOR CURRENT MEMBERS WILL OPEN ON 1st APRIL 2024
NEW MEMBERSHIP WILL BE AVAILABLE 1st MAY 2024
Please be reminded we work on a first come first served system and new membership sales will open at 9am on 1st May 2024
Our membership season runs from 1st May – 30th April each year. Members will not be able to fish until they have joined or renewed their membership.
The joining fee is a one off payment as long as the membership is renewed at the appropriate time.
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card online.
To buy your membership, click on the relevant button below and complete your details. If you need any assistance with buying a membership online, please check out these online guides & resources.
Please ensure you upload a photograph so that your photo card can be posted out to you.
Your membership booklet will be delivered via email.
There are five membership categories:
- Adult member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st May.
- Senior Citizen member: Those aged 65 and over on 1st May.
- Register Disabled member: Those in possession of disabled parking badge or awarded DLA or PIP (confirmation of this may be required)
- Junior member: Those aged 16 to 18 on 1st May.
- Juvenile member: Those aged 13 to 16 on 1st May.
THE MINIMUM AGE FOR JOINING IS 13 YEARS BEFORE 1st May 2023
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.
|New Joining Fee
Disabled badge holder, DLA or PIP awarded copy may be required as confirmation
|Junior - (16 - 18 years of age
|Juvenile (13-15 years of age) *exempt from joining fee